Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which LANTEX Ltd. will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund, and the responsibility of LANTEX Ltd. in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
All the information that we collect is utilized to better our website’s content, to notify the clients about our website updates, or to look into the problem with their requests. In case you do not want to receive any emails from us in the future, please inform us by writing to us either through e-mail or letter.
Coverage & Scope
Our refund policy covers the refunds by LANTEX Ltd. and/or a website owned and managed by LANTEX Ltd.
Filing a Complaint
- At LANTEX Ltd. we take every project with the final product in sight. It is as much our responsibility as the clients. So, we believe that every effort should be made to reach a solution that is entirely acceptable reciprocally in case of any situation where dissatisfaction related to services comes. Only when things are completely out of hand that refund should be considered.
- Our final aim is to come to a mutually acceptable solution. Even then if for some reason you are not satisfied and think about going for a refund claim, it is our request that you write to us at info@LANTEX.ca for a final dialogue prior to requesting a refund.
- Only if we are unable to reach a common ground with you after talks should a refund claim be filed.
Eligibility for refund
At LANTEX Ltd. every project is important to us and we make sure that we handle each project with utmost care and professionalism. Our aim is to provide the results as per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, despite every measure if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses to go for the dispute resolution process, we consider refund requests as per the following program in which our services and refund policy related to each service is very clearly listed:
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been approved. The Full Refund policy will initiate after receiving the upfront payment date and will take 180 Days to refund the amount.
- Partial refund: If there is a failure to deliver as per our delivery policy after the approval of the initial design style. The partial refund will be in proportion to the work completed.
- No refunds: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
- Full refund: If the project has not been initiated.
- There is an agreement for every web programming project. However, if there is no agreement and no explicit discussion of the refund policy, the following delivery policy will hold true.
- A partial refund will be issued as per the judgment of the service provider if we fail to complete the project in accordance with the delivery policy and contract of agreement. The amount will be calculated by LANTEX Ltd., taking into account the proportion of the project completed and the proportion yet to be completed as per the pre-defined scope of the project.
NOTE: LANTEX Ltd.’s delivery commitment is subject to:
- Total refund: If the project has not been initiated by the programmer/ designer/ content writer/ SEO expert or any other resource and/or staff.
- Proportionate refund: In accordance with the amount of work done till the time client decides to cancel the order.
- No refund: For the time that the services have already been provided. If the client is not satisfied with any level of work, he must immediately bring it to the notice of our project manager and ask for any discounts for the work loss. Any negotiations at a later date will not be entertained.
- A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed-upon payments are clear.
- A refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at the proper time. If there is a delay or failure of project completion due to improper communication from the client, it cannot be attributed to LANTEX Ltd.
- If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, LANTEX Ltd. is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments.
There is no provision for compensation for the delivery delay under any conditions until and unless there is an agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Limitation of Liability
LANTEX Ltd.’s liability is bound by the value of the chunk of the project (as per our proposal) which remains incomplete at a given point in time. LANTEX Ltd. is not obligated for losses due to the services provided/ not provided or the delay in the same at any point in time. The liability to refund holds only if the project has been canceled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to LANTEX Ltd. in writing.
Processing of Refunds
The partial refunds will be processed and mailed within 180 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon at the beginning of the project ie; refund by check
And The full refunds will be processed and mailed within 50 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon at the beginning of the project ie; refund by check
LANTEX Ltd. may at any time, without prior notice under its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. You are therefore requested to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of LANTEX Ltd. website after such amendments automatically implies your acceptance of the same.
Contacting us regarding our refund policy
If you have queries or suggestions regarding our refund policies, kindly email us at info@LANTEX.ca.